We designed our ultra heavy duty solid stainless steel bullsnaps in 2013. They are made from 301 grade solid stainless steel. Our design provides premium qualities from what is the most important part of a dog leash - the latch.
- Engineered and built to hold any dog no matter what size or strength.
- Corrosive resistant and non rust .
- Stress tested.
- Innovative grooved lip design allows for easy, one handed opening.
Quality fittings are a must for the safety, strength and durability of our dog collars, harness and accessories. We source and also produce our own fittings for purpose built strength and finishing to our premium standards of excellence.
- Non rust steel studs and fittings
- All studs bonded with industrial grade glue to prevent loosening
- All accessories subject to mandatory post production inspection
- Extra strength solid steel fasteners
- Fasteners anchored UNDER base of collar band (Not by patch on top)
- Steel D Ring Shackle failure rate is almost non existent with less than 1 break per 1000 pieces
- Fasteners centered on nape of collar to bear foll load and not held by rivets near the buckle
Stainless steel double needle roller buckles are used for regular and large dog collar range. They provide extra strength and are easy to fit and release.